Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Pictures...

Okay kiddos, here you go. I've finally downloaded and organized all my pictures. There are kind of a lot of them (there were more, but I spared you a lot of them if you can believe that). TO make it a little easier, I've divided up my pictures into four albums. The first is photos of life in Dakar, including my host family, work, sightseeing around the town etc. The second album contains photos from the conference I attended and worked at in Mali in June. The third album is of my trip to Banjul, the Gambia for the Au Summit. The final album is the workshop I attended in Mbodiene Senegal at the end of my time in Senegal. Just click on the links below to be taken to each album. Enjoy!!

Photos from Dakar, Senegal

Photos from Bamako, Mali

Photos from Banjul, Gambia

Photos from Mbodiene, Senegal

FYI, you don't have to sign in to view the photos, just click on view photos. But if you want the albums to be saved in your account so you can look at them another time, you need to have a password and username for kodakgallery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home