Monday, July 10, 2006

a few pictures...



I walk down this little street everyday to come to work. The tall white house at the end of the street is my house. It's three stories and my room is on the second floor. In the picture you can kind of see the terrace on the third story to the left and then the kitchen to the right. Behind the kitchen are stairs that lead up to the roof.

This is the apartment building where my office is located...so now you can picture where I've been spending nearly all of my time here...

Me and Madame Ndour, one of my coworkers, at the award ceremony in Bamako

Mohammed, the little rapper-to-be, in ly room. You can see the Senegalese flag I have hanging up in my room too, a gift from Papis, my other host brother. He made it 4 years ago when Senegal was in the world cup.



Okay, that's all for today...I'll try to put more up soon...but at least now you have a little taste for what my life looks like here:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home